Starting My Design Notebook

banner_design_notebook

One of the tasks in the Creative Computing Online Course is to create our own “Design Notebook”.  Although Google Presentation is a suggested tool, I’ve decided that this would be an great opportunity for me to continue to make use of this blog and be an excellent record of this course.

During the first “Office Hour” webinar, Karen talked about the “triplet” for reviewing work.  This “triplet” is made up of three questions that we can ask our ourselves when reflecting on our work and also answer for our peers when reviewing items in their Design Notebooks.  I love this “triplet” concept, so have created a little graphic to illustrate the three questions…

ccow_triplet

One thought on “Starting My Design Notebook

1. Thanks Lucy, I was a bit late to starting the course (only joined on Friday) this post helped me to catch up on the first week in a quick and easy way. My About Me project can be found at http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/10736550/
    I’m actually a Ballarat boy originally as well (growing up) so nice to see somebody from the ‘rat in the course as well.
    Cheers